Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The chocolates arrived with out a card. The giant teddy bear was delivered with a big red bow.  Then he showed up with two dozen American red beauties. I love it when a man knows just the right things to get my attention! Our table at the restaurant was in the corner with just the right lighting. I slipped my hand under the table and found his cock. Then I slipped down under the table and began sucking his cock hard. The waiter came and my date ordered our food with a cough and grin. I finished my appetizer quickly and found my seat again. I pulled my mirror compact out to check my lipstick. With a grin I licked the last drop of his cum off my chin. When a man knows how to treat me like a lady.....I show him a classy whore.
Call Jessica the Classy Whore for phone sex on Niteflirt.com
Click for the web's best phone sex on Niteflirt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment